OpenERP 7 Hospital Management System is a highly scalable, centralized Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Hospital Information System which provides a universal Health and Hospital Information System for doctors and institutions all over the world. This package is fully integrated with basic OpenERP modules like Sales & Purchase Management, Accounting, Invoicing, Products, Dashboard and Reports.
Please visit “Additional Information” tab to view installation and post installation guides.
Package contains following functions:
1) Main Module:
- Strong focus in family medicine and Primary Health Care.
- Store and manage complete detail of any patient with his medical history.
- Major interest in Socio-economics (housing conditions, substance abuse, education…).
- Diseases and Medical procedures standards (like ICD-10 / ICD-10-PCS …).
- Patient Genetic and Hereditary risks : Over 4200 genes related to diseases (NCBI / Genecards).
- Epidemiological and other statistical reports.
- 100% paperless patient examination and history taking.
- Patient Administration (creation, evaluations / consultations, history … ).
- Easy Appointment Management using extensive OpenERP Calendar view.
- Doctor Administration.
- Lab Administration.
- Medicine / Drugs information.
- Medical stock and supply chain management.
- Hospital Financial Administration.
- Designed with industry standards in mind.
- Generate useful medical reports related to patients and diseases from various sections in single click.
2) Genetic Risks:
- Family history, hereditary risks and genetic disorders. We included the NCBI and Genecard information, more than 4200 genes associated to diseases.
- Eating habits and diets
- Sleep patterns
- Drug / alcohol addictions
- Physical activity (workout / excercise )
- Sexuality and sexual behaviours
It takes care of the input of all the socio-economic factors that influence the health of the individual / family and society.
Among others, we include the following factors :
- Living conditions
- Educational level
- Infrastructure (electricity, sewers, … )
- Family affection ( APGAR )
- Drug addiction
- Hostile environment
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Working children
5) Inpatient Hospitalization Management:
- Patient Registration
- Bed reservation
- Nursing Plan
- Discharge Plan
6) World Health Organization International Classification of Diseases – ICD-10
7) Procedure Coding System for Medical :
ICD-10-PCS. The ICD-10 Procedure Coding System (ICD-10-PCS) is system of medical classification used for procedural codes. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) received permission from the World Health Organization (WHO) (the body responsible for publishing the International Classification of Diseases [ICD]) to create the ICD-10-PCS as a successor to Volume 3 of ICD-9-CM and a clinical modification of the original ICD-10.Each code consists of seven alphanumeric characters. The second through seventh characters mean the same thing within each section, but may mean different things in other sections. Each character can be any of 34 possible values the ten digits 0-9 and the 24 letters A-H,J-N and P-Z may be used in each character. The letters O and I excluded to avoid confusion with the numbers 0 and 1. There are no decimals in ICD-10-PCS.
Note: During first time installation process this module will automatically add thousands of important configuration data to various Diseases, ICD-10 and Procedure Coding System. Because of that at the time of installation process OpenERP will take some minutes to install the full package and configure require data.