Odoo® is an open source comprehensive suite of business applications for Sales, CRM, Project Management, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Accounting, Human Resources and many more. With a strong and robust MVC architecture, flexible workflows, a dynamic GUI, an XML-RPC interface and customizable reporting system with convenient OpenOffice.org integration, OpenERP offers over 3000+ modules, specifically designed for business to improve their performances.
Glimpse of Odoo Benefits:
- Web based ERP software system that provides real time statistics, tailored to meet the requirement.
- License fee not required
- 700+ modules for different industries such as Medical, Services, Automobile, Manufacturing, Engineering and many more
- Easy to install in any Operating System such as Windows, Linux or Mac
- Dynamic dashboards allow management to view and analyze required information in real time
- Integrates well with popular applications like Magento, SugarCRM, OSCommerce, Joomla and email clients such as Thunderbird, MS Outlook
- Graphical User Interface available in web based and GTK Client
Odoo is unique modular approach that allows customers to start with one application and subsequently add more later. It is very flexible enough to customize each and every screen and add a number of custom fields easily inside any screen. The main advantage of Odoo is absence of license fees which makes it very affordable especially for small and mid size companies.
Basic Modules are:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Financial Management
- Sales Management
- Purchase Management
- Warehouse Management
- Point of Sales
- Project & Task Management
- HR & Payroll Management
- eCommerce Website
- Website Builder
Click here to find more detail about all of the above Odoo modules.